Dental Education & Workforce Development
The dental workforce development section of the North Western Deanery works within a framework which allows for the planning, commissioning and delivery of training and education to support the dental team. We want to ensure that we have a future dental workforce that is appropriately equipped with the skills, knowledge and competencies to deliver a good quality patient led service.
- That suitable education and training is available for the dental workforce, to develop and maintain their skills, knowledge and competencies, both clinically and as dental educators
- That the dental workforce can access mandatory CPD programmes as required by the regulatory bodies
- That needs led education, identified by personal development planning and appraisal is available
- That we support multi professional development through enhanced learning and additional skills
- That all education and training programmes have appropriate quality assurance