The next round of ST3 Recruitment is for the August 2020 intake. You must apply via Oriel. You can register now, but the application window for you to start or submit an appliation will not open until 10am on Wednesday 29 January 2020, with interviews scheduled for 21 & 22 April 2020 in Manchester.
The anticipated outcome of the training programme starting at ST3 Obstetrics & Gynaecology, subject to satisfactory progression, will depend on your experience and training to date. The anticipated outcome of the training programme, subject to satisfactory progression, is CCT or CESR (CP).
August 2020 Intake (Round 2)
- ST3 Obstetrics and Gynaecology Person Specification 2020
- ST3 Obstetrics and Gynaecology Timetable 2020
- ST3 Obstetrics and Gynaecology Applicants' Guide (August 2020)
- Guidance on the self assessment and portfolio sections of the recruitment process
- ST3 Obstetrics and Gynaecology Core ST1/ST2 Competences Form (August 2020)
- ST3 Obstetrics and Gynaecology Indicative Vacancy Numbers (August 2020)
- ST3 O&G Audit / Quality Improvement Project Supervisor Form
Last Reviewed: 2 January 2020