The next round of ST3 Recruitment is for the August 2019 intake. You must apply via Oriel. You can register now, but the application window for you to start or submit an appliation will not open until 10am on Wednesday 30th January 2019, with interviews scheduled for 11th & 12th April 2019 in Manchester.
The anticipated outcome of the training programme starting at ST3 Obstetrics & Gynaecology, subject to satisfactory progression, will depend on your experience and training to date. The anticipated outcome of the training programme, subject to satisfactory progression, is CCT or CESR (CP).
August 2019 Intake (Round 2)
- ST3 Obstetrics and Gynaecology Person Specification 2019
- ST3 Obstetrics and Gynaecology Timetable 2019
- ST3 Obstetrics and Gynaecology Applicants' Guide (August 2019) - please see appendices for detailed guidance on the self assessment criteria and scoring domains.
- ST3 Obstetrics and Gynaecology Core ST1/ST2 Competences Form (August 2019)
- ST3 Obstetrics and Gynaecology Indicative Vacancy Numbers (August 2019)
- ST3 Obstetrics & Gynaecology Scoring Overview
Last Reviewed: 25th April 2019