RCP Short Courses
Exclusively for trainee doctors in the North West region, this interactive workshop will enable doctors to explore the theory and practice of team leadership and organisational change.
This training is provided by the Royal College of Physicians and funded by Health Education England working across the North West.
Topics will include:
- defining the nature and purpose of leadership
- effective team working – leadership and team dynamics
- understanding the culture of your organisation
- how to work across organisational boundaries – engaging effectively with others
- leading and managing organisational change.
Courses take place at RCP North, William Henry Duncan Building, 6 West Derby Street, Liverpool, L7 8TX | Click here for directions
2 dates are available, please click your preferred date below to book.
- Monday 11th March 2019 | Fully booked
- Wednesday 20th March 2019 | Fully booked
The Individual As Leader
This interactive 1 day workshop will allow participants to examine their own individual leadership styles and explore ways of dealing with the demands of life as a consultant in the NHS.
This course has been designed for trainee doctors of any specialty at any level. You will learn about:
- Surviving as a senior doctor in the NHS today
- Emotional intelligence – understanding yourself, and others
- Leadership styles – identifying effective leadership strategies for yourself
- Problem solving – finding solutions to day-to-day challenges
- Seeking and responding to feedback – maximising opportunities through appraisal
The course will take place at:
RCP North, University of Liverpool, L7 3EA | Click here for directions
- Friday 15th March 2019 | Fully booked
- Monday 18th March 2019 | Fully booked
Additional dates are being added; please contact email@example.com to find out more.